Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I'M BACK!!!

     Hey everybody!!! I know I have kind of dropped off the face of the planet lately, depression really got the best of me through the holidays (I'll blog on that soon); BUT I'm back and back on the grid!!! And I have very exciting news, I have decided to become a Passion Party Consultant!  Is that not like SO ME??? It's perfect.  I honestly have wanted to do it for a while but spent time looking for the best company with the best products and I can finally say that I have found it and its Passion Parties!! One thing I really love is that it is educational and they provide constant training for me to know the most I can to help empower women and couples to regain maybe something they've lost.

     I'm also turning 30 next week!!!  My amazing friends are throwing a birthday party for me at a Sports Bar and we're gonna do Karaoke so I'm stoked about turning 30 actually; it's taken a few mental battles but I really am excited.  We do such stupid crap in our 20's and I have gained a lot of wisdom through my 20's and I'm ready to kick ass this year!  I have a completely different outlook on life and I'm using it! I am not on this earth to please anyone! I have my lessons in this life I need to learn and I have to do it, no one can do it for me! I'm learning things about myself and I would have never dreamed I would have made it this far honestly, but I have and I'm gonna rock it!

     That's all for now loves....stay tuned for some great articles and make sure to subscribe!!!

Sending out tons of love <3



No comments:

Post a Comment